"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A shot in the arm


Issue #5 of the Shot Glass Journal is currently on line. I've grown to love this magazine as its ideally suited to people like me who find it hard to concentrate on very long poems. Instead, it serves up poems in shot glasses, 16 lines or less.
I love this magazine even more as they are publishing three of my pieces in this issue, all written on holidays in France this year.
Dublin poet Kevin Graham also features. He's been published in some of the biggest mags in Ireland, so I'm in good company.
The list of US poets features someone called Chocolate Waters. Oh, envy...

4 comments:

  1. I liked all 3 Peter, and I like the layout of the magazine too - that's something a lot of online magazines fall down on for me.
    Grapevine my favourite.

    And Keir Hardy's a poet now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the shot glass publications. I love your observational poems about nature and how beauty can be found in unlikely things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Our paths keep crossing - I had just the one in issue #4 of Shotglass - it is a nice site isn't it? Enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titus - he always wrote poetry but has only recently started sending out stuff
    John, thanks, maybe you should try it yourself
    Clare, yes, I've decided that the only way to reach the pinnacle of the poetry world is to hitch my wagon to your star.

    ReplyDelete