"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Newgrange my arse

I'm bringing out a chapbook (24 pages) to sell at Strokestown this year. It features some comic poems not in A Flash of Orange, some old, some new, including the poem that won at Baffle last year, the poem that finished second at Strokestown last year and the 2 shortlisted and one commended poems for Strokestown 2010. Plus a few of my other personal favourites.
Price is €3.50 to anywhere in the known world including post and packaging.
For legal reasons, I can only despatch as and from next Monday 3rd May.
Payment by Paypal on the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peter found your blog via various Irish bloggers, glad I did, theres some great information on it,
    good luck with the competition,
    You can find me at:

    http://www.sortofwriting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Peter! Here's to May 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, once again. I'll have to wait to order it for a spell, since I've been blowing the budget lately on various stuff.

    I love the little fella on the front cover. Oh, and the title's great too!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete