"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Friday, July 1, 2011

Crannog 27

Crannog 27, the summer edition, dropped through my door this week, adorned with a particularly ugly moth that I would happily batter with a newspaper if ever it ventured into my house.
As usual, a top quality smorgasbord of poetry and prose on offer, which I am working through slowly, savouring every last drop.
Donna Sorensen of this year's Poetry Ireland Introductions series is in there, as is recent Swift Satire winner Maureen Gallagher. Try and get a copy of the magazine if only for a quite hilarious poem by Jarlath Fahy, entitled How I Saved Ireland by not Collecting my Dole.
As it has now turned to July, the autumn edition reading season is now open and will be until September 1st. See the website for submission details.

1 comment: