"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Monday, April 4, 2011

A lotto fun down in Loughrea


No, I didn't win the bloody thing. Hell hasn't frozen over yet. On the rare occasions I do it, I always ask the girl on the till what the numbers are going to be. I mean, otherwise its completely random. Trouble is, she never tells me. Just laughs nervously....
.
But anyway, those fantastic Baffle people down in Loughrea are organising another fun event this Friday, which I am delighted to publicise. I'm sure great fun will be had by all there.
A Reading has been arranged as follows:

Date: Friday 8th April Venue: Maggie Mays, Loughrea

Time: 8.30pm

The theme is based on the following headline* in The Irish Times LOTTO Win for Baffle Poet Poet who scooped €12 million in Saturday night's draw has yet to decide how it will be spent. .....

So get writing folks.

*I assume this is fictional, otherwise I'd be saying sod work, let's head down to Loughrea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment