"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Commended for Lucidity again

Lucidity International Poetry Clarity Competition
Pleased to report that 236 submissions were received from across the USA and 4 foreign countries, which included Ireland, Canada, South Africa, the Netherlands.
This is my second time to be on the commended list for Lucidity. The last time I got sent a two dollar bill, which I was delighted with!
My commended poem apparently was called "Repossession Blues" which is a pretty dreadful title. It was a snail mail competition for Texas, so I can't really check, but I think it must be a poem that I had originally called Gone (yup, even worse!) and decided I had to change it.
The Lucidity Poetry Journal is based in the wonderfully named Sugarland, Texas.

2 comments: