"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Register by Tom Moloney


Tom Moloney is a poet resident in Broadford co Limerick and a regular at the White House Poetry readings every Wednesday night in Limerick. I have seen his work in Revival and other publications and he was a runner up in the Golden Pen awards in Gurteen in June. Truth be told, I thought he was a more deserving winner than me.
He very kindly sent me a copy of his book of poems "My Register" published late last year by Linden Publishing and which I have shamefully only got around to finishing. Over seventy poems beautifully crafted in 125pp, the book is produced by Linden Publishing and is an absolute joy to read. It is lucid, thought-provoking and, for the philistine like me, it can be understood without reference to an encyclopaedia. A lovely book.

No comments:

Post a Comment