"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No luck in anti-racism poetry contest

Dear Mr. Goulding,
Thank you very much for entering the European Week against Racism Competition in March 2010. I regret to inform you that you are unsuccessful in this instance.

Two things - 1) After getting published in Southword, Boyne Berries and Revival and being selected for the Poetry Ireland Introductions Series and The Percy French Competition, I was starting to get, in the words of another blog, delusions of adequacy. About time things started to return to normal
2) They returned, by post, not only my entry but my application form too. I think this is quite impressive if not particularly good financial sense.

1 comment:

  1. Hardly delusions my friend.And adequate doesn't adequately describe your talent.

    ReplyDelete