"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Friday, March 12, 2010

Boyne Berries

After a particularly rough week in work, I was delighted to be reminded of the impending launch of Boyne Berries 7 and my success at getting a poem accepted for this excellent publication.
Fortunately Michael Farry was good enough to remind me which poem I had submitted, which sent me delving into some of the murkier depths of my C Drive!
The Lie is not one of my normal poems and I'm delighted it was selected.
The launch, says Michael, will take place in the Castle Arch Hotel, Trim at 8pm on Thursday 25 March and I am welcome to attend and read my piece, which I will be delighted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment