"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two ideas

2 ideas for poems which I'll eventually get around to but, still with 4500 words to do for the paper, I don't know when.
1) A poem about what I will bequeath to my daughter when I die. This will include a very old woolly jumper, thinning hair, a tendency to run to fat and recurring bouts of sinusitis which give me a literal pain in the face.
2) A poem about my wife who is a very light sleeper being woken by the sound of large snowflakes crashing to earth like cluster bombs.
These in addition to my doubtless masterpiece about my blood gleefully racing down the tube into the centrifuge when I donate platelets...

No comments:

Post a Comment