"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snowed under

Due to a mis-communication, I find out that the next issue of The Community Voice is out on January 15th not January 22nd.
This means I have approximately 4 days (rather than 11) to do 4500 words on the Review of the Year, 1400 words on the last Council meeting, 1000 words on my regular Musings column and 3,500 words for the Arts pages. Not counting anything else that my editor has up his sleeve.
Wouldn't be so bad but I'm in work 7am to 7pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the first half of tomorrow is already accounted for.
Which begs two questions - when am I going to get around to writing that poem I have in my head about donating platelets? And what am I doing blogging when I should be churning out articles?

No comments:

Post a Comment