"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Monday, November 26, 2012

Video killed the sales of the book


Reluctant as I am to speak in public, I was coerced by the editors of the children's sports anthology And the Crowd goes wild to record myself reading my contribution to the book. So I got my daughter Louise to do the filming and I did it. Not entirely convinced that sales will be enormously increased by my entry into the world of performance poetry. Thank God it was only 12 lines.
ATCGW is available on Amazon and loads of other places. You can read all about it at No Water River which is Renee la Tulippe's video poetry blog.

3 comments:

  1. damn my flash player! really wanted to watch the video! The suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I especially like the barking dog at the end - it sounded like my laugh. Also it was great to hear your accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm buying the book! Why have you got a raven on your head?

    ReplyDelete