"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Friday, September 16, 2011

Lighten Up Online Online

The September issue of Lighten Up Online is now online. Well, it has been for weeks but I've been playing my geeeetar a lot recently and done plain forgot to remind you good people out there.
I like Lighten Up Online because not only does it contain poems I can understand but its one of the few magazines that I can get into on a regular basis, mainly because I plied the editor with drink when he was over at Strokestown this year.

Yet again an innovative competition to get your teeth into - a conversation between two items on a shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment