"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Friday, March 18, 2011

No joy for Hippocrates

The shortlist for the Hippocrates Prize for a poem with a (vaguely) medical theme has been announced. Quite a large prize fund for this but I've been up and down the list of 20 commended entries in a vain attempt to find my name. Actually, nobody from Ireland made the final cut. I'm sure there's a Carry On joke in there about a Hippocratic Oath. Oh well, back to the grindstone...
Results here

1 comment:

  1. No, but look, a Scot! Colin Begg! And I know him! One of the editors of Gutter (Magazine) and I have a vague recollection that he used to be... a doctor.

    ReplyDelete