"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crannog 26

The new edition of Crannog, issue 26, arrived last week. I had made my submissions but without success but as I was in # 24, I can't really complain.
The usual dazzling mix of short fiction and poetry, as usual, and a cracking good read but one thing struck me - 24 contributors and 20 of them women? Was this supposed to be a women's edition? And there was me thinking I'd been excluded because my poetry is crap.
Seriously though, delighted to see the irrepressible Orla Fay in there witfric McGlinchey in there tooh a haunting ode to Pluto's Hidden Stars. Also delighted to see one of my favourite poets Afric McGlinchey in there too, with quite a steamy interpretation of a Frida Kahlo picture!
Available to order here

No comments:

Post a Comment