"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Counting my blessings

I imagine that I'm one of the few people in the country that was delighted to see the clocks going forward last night. Glad to see the evenings getting longer? One less hour in bed? Nope, instead of working 12 hours last night, I only had to work 11. And better still, in October, the extra hour falls on another shift to ours. Actually I have toyed in the past with the idea of a murder being committed during the missing hour and writing a short story about it but in the end I couldn't be arsed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow how did you get to wait so long, for time change ? anyhow I love the spring forward
    and dread the fall back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that, two weeks ago! It takes me weeks to adjust to DST, then it's time to change again. Love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete