"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A quick IPYPIAS before Crimbo

Obviously suffering from some bang on the head, my wife decided this afternoon to send me down (completely alone and unsupervised) to our local supermarket here in Ongar to get milk, bread and washing liquid (all essential festive fare)
I barely had time to compose a quick verse and grab sellotape and camera. A rush job but I figured trays of Coke would attract a large number of shoppers. Please read about International Put Your Poem in a Shop Month on our glorious leader's blog here.
And the Lord be praised!!! - a blitz of poems from our secret agent in Maynooth here
And further news of inroads made into the North American continent here

3 comments:

  1. You're addicted! It's great though.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh frabjous day!
    I'm waiting to stumble across someone's guerilla poetry on my own shopping trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay peter - will update the blog STAT - again uplifting and brilliant

    ReplyDelete