"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Submissions wanted for Revival

Revival was one of the first magazines to publish one of my seriouser poems and I'll always have a soft spot for them. I tend to submit every third issue, though they say every second one is okay. Its a great mix of styles and poets and it really has a character all of its own. I know also it is the magazine of choice for many fellow bloggers out there.
The only real difficulty I have with them is that its sometimes hard to know what the deadline is for submissions to the next issue. Anyway, its November 30th.
Submission details here

No comments:

Post a Comment