"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Monday, September 27, 2010

Boyne Berries 8

An evening of seriously good poetry and prose readings is in store for anyone astute enough to make it down to the Castle Arch Hotel in Trim at 8pm this Thursday night. Noel French, the extremely far-sighted poet and librarian will launch the eighth volume of Boyne Berries, edited by members of the Boyne Writers Group and which attracts submissions both local and from around the world.
Launch night is always a good night and there's a chance to chat to the contributors afterwards and see what makes them tick. Personally, I'm still kicking myself that I missed the submission deadline, although I console myself that the quality is so high that I probably wouldn't have got in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment