"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Saturday, August 14, 2010

There oughta be some yodelling in this song

Back from Austria and I'd love to tell you about some exciting Austrian poets I discovered but you'll have to make do with a cardboard cutout instead (standing next to Mozart above) Nice scenery, crap weather. One spooky thing - when visiting Mauthausen Concentration Camp, every picture I took in the gas chambers and crematorium came out distorted. My wife said it served me right, and it probably did.
As for Vienna, well, it means nothing to me.

4 comments:

  1. most dismissive of you (I'm famed the world over for not understanding references of any kind) welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Vienna!!! (I must get that Ultravox on iTunes.)
    Creepy (distortions) can you share them?

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you took a good photo with Master Mozart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means nothing to meeeeeee - ohhhhhhhhh Viennnaaaa! Are there no Austrian poets at all? At all at all??

    ReplyDelete