"Seven bums and fourteen legs,
a brazen ecstasy which begs
the question some of us are asking -
is Peter Goulding multi-tasking?"

Martin Parker, Editor, Lighten Up Online

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The New Writer

Spread your wings, they said, and fly.
I sent a couple of poems to the New Writer in October as they were looking for submissions. Now I receive an email to tell me Issue 100 is out this week and would I like to subscribe to the magazine.
Yes, I know magazines need to sell subscriptions in order to survive and yes I know I have a nasty suspicious mind...
As I read on one publishing site, and I paraphrase because I can't be bothered looking it up, only by purchasing a few of our books will you get a flavour of the kind of writing that we are trying to publish.

www.thenewwriter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment